Bellingham Warhamsters 5/17

Fix

Tash Kalar.

I think I can manage to get some Infinity together, though I'll be a little rusty.  Should be able to get down about 4:30 tomorrow.

I'll toss Armada in the car as well.  Maybe even try to build a not sucky list, too.

Tash Kalar.

I think I can manage to get some Infinity together, though I'll be a little rusty.  Should be able to get down about 4:30 tomorrow.

I'll toss Armada in the car as well.  Maybe even try to build a not sucky list, too.

Sweet! Let's play 300 points of something simple.

If I can't find a game of infinity, would you be willing to run me through a beginner game of armada?

Yeah I'd be down. I might already be embroiled in a game by 7:15, but if not then I could run you through it or worst case I'll have my models if you want to run through stuff with Brad or someone else who is free.

If I can't find a game of infinity, would you be willing to run me through a beginner game of armada?

I've been itching to get some Infinity action in. Got the US boys (and girls) all painted and ready to go. Game at 7:15 then? It sounds like smashthedean might be otherwise occupied at that time.