• 2 weeks later...

OK, I will make some calls this week and get things tentatively set up. Recommendations for the gate to be a Hamilton ($10). I assume we are going to go for on the prizes since there is a gate fee. I recommend the following:

The Stauffenberg: you gambled big, you lost big and got 200 people executed (10% or gate fee back).

The Bradley: one swell sport to play with (20%)

The Monty: the prettiest arranged little army (30%)

The Zhukhov: the most devistating General that spat defeat in the eye and reversed the war (40%)

Yes, I do realize the titles are Allied in trend.

Thoughts?

... when you post final flyer. ... need me to still hit up OCC on tables? If so, what is the recommend number of tables needed?

1) 2nd edition I sent u can be final version, unless you r chg details

2) yes, plz. I can arrange remotely with OCC, but you have relationship there, so better if u do

3) I am guessing 6-8 from Oregon, with 6 more likely.

If we end up with non-paired player, then I can do match-up assignments and advise on rules, instead of playing.

• Like 1

Nice to see you two working on this event. I have participated in the past events and they have been great. I love the aspect of playing people outside our normal realm of local event participants. New peeps, new army lists, and my favorite new paint & modeling. Looking forward to this event.

Team,

I am waiting on confirmation from OCC, but they have us penned in. My recommendation is that we should have a 85% commitment to the event by mid-September. Obviously if there are late arrivals we can take them, but I want to make sure the tables and space a clear for our barbaric tendencies. So in short...play test the lists and get them to the G2 (Barca) review.

I will commit to setting one table and I am sure Centurious will do the same. We possibly could do a third together. Please advise who else would BE PREPARED to support.