Ordo Bowl Stunty Leeg 2016 Fall

savion47

Ha, didn't even notice you guys already have a rematch scheduled. I'll wait to see how this gets shuffled around before we commit, Torg, as I may have to be very late on Tuesday.

How late? My problem is I'm off work at 2 - and just kicking around till wow opens and the waiting for the game.

Week after look any better? Otherwise I'll just find something to do and wait lol

• 2 weeks later...

BOOM BOOM POW chomps another victory, taking down fellow goblins from ToeJam. The BBP delivered their usual ferociousness, biting and clawing their way through the various cheaty devices on the other team. This was best reflected with the squig Jaws living up to his name and devouring two ToeJam players whole! Mmm-mmm-good! The ToeJam's chainsaws kept things interesting, knocking out various BBP players, but in the end it was the grinding choke of a Kickback that sounded the death knell for their chances to tie. Oh, but for the (re)roll of the dice! 

While I do let my dice cheat for me.

I find it very unlikely that any Looney has caused an SPP casualty. If both Cheater team's coach could explain to me how you decided to not use the chainsaw to block and went for a normal block. I'm all ears.

CHAINSAWS don't get SPP from a casualty. Shane could you allow them to though. Thanks bud.

While I do let my dice cheat for me.

I find it very unlikely that any Looney has caused an SPP casualty. If both Cheater team's coach could explain to me how you decided to not use the chainsaw to block and went for a normal block. I'm all ears.

CHAINSAWS don't get SPP from a casualty. Shane could you allow them to though. Thanks bud.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your message.

Firstly we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with Ordo Bowl recently. We assure you that your complaint and feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further. We also note your feedback on availability of information regarding our products and services as well as the service levels. In order for us to escalate your feedback and complaint to the branch concerned, we would appreciate if you could provide us your name, email address, and phone number, and team name. Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to serve you. Should you require any further assistance, you are welcome to contact our __________.

Best regards,

savion47

Ordo Bowl Commissioner

• Like 1

Since there was no rules exception announced at the start of the league, there will not be one made part way through. If you have awarded a player with chainsaw SPPs for injuries caused by using the chainsaw, please go back and correct those errors. The rule for Chainsaw are on page 64 of the CRP. The last sentence states "Casualties caused by a chainsaw player do not count for Star Player points."

hmmm I didn't do the data input on both my matches... but I could go in and edit them... although I am not sure where the points are coming from.  But it looks like simply recording the data (CAS) from the match (when the looney knocked someone out of the game) results in the ordo bowl program in calculating the SSP.  I would think the program would be smart enough to know that the looney can't get the SSP... even when the CAS is recorded.  Silly programmer didn't read the rules either?

- I'll edit the data... and remind my opponents that we don't track anything that the looneys do.  

-d

Basking in the satiated glory of their recent devourings, all of BOOM BOOM POW's team synergy and focus faded away like a malodorous belch. For 13 turns, the squigs pondered their toes and chased gnats in the air while the swarm of lowdown dirty rats walked right past them, carrying the ball into the endzone 4 times. It wasn't until a remarkably accurate rock sailed in from the crowd and took out star hopper Riggs and Murtaugh that the beasts finally remembered why they were on the pitch at all... TO EAT! And with that, every remaining slavering set of fangs set to work maiming, dismembering, and killing. They managed to salvage a culinary victory, with voracious squig Jaws continuing his streak of gulping down entire players as he swallowed an Eshin whole!