Opinions sought

Lord Hanaur

Ambassadorial Tournament Slots  

37 members have voted

1. 1. The Codex you would most like to use to fill the remaining slots for the Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament?

• Militarum Tempestus
    • Dark Angels
    • Deathwatch
    • Harlequins
    • Inquisition

The issue with the GSC is that if you didnt pre-order a bunch of crap you just dont have the models for it and they are relatively hard to find at this point.  My initial list write up came out to 126 models, and that is with allied tyranids to eat up 500 pts. I would love to see 2 GSC players in round up, but I can't be one of them. :(

Yes, precisely the value of the poll to me.  i appreciate those who are voting on it because it gives me an accurate picture of the player base opinions and what they'd enjoy.  Being a TO is tough, especially if it is as involved as this one gets.  Sometimes you have to make decisions and sometimes...you can let the mob do it for you.  =)

This decision really is all about what people have, that they can play and would play.  So i mean if we have a bunch that like GSC, it makes sense to me.  Looks like Blood angels is a strong contender now.  another thing is that obviously we prefer to have an Adepta Sororitas representative.  It makes the picture more complete.  But what if we don't find enough?  Well then we go to this kind of a poll there again for guidance right?  

Anywho, again, really appreciate the input.  Like with the Play testing, it is nice to have some validation and group think on this stuff.  It just makes the event better.

• Like 3

i got to play a game against the GSC and I overall love the feel of the army. It's quite different than most other armies out there, and this particular list like to use deepstrike and board edges. The Army overall loves to assault, and doesn't have a large amount of shooting, but from the codex it appears to have some interesting choices. Here's my votes for GCS and BA. 

Quick Question.  

Many people have wanted to know if there were additional tournament dice they could purchase and often the answer has been no.  This year, if there is anyone who might wish an additional set of them, please let me know in the next day or so.  The order is going in and unfortunately I have no faster way to ask. Let me know if so, and how many and i will try to accommodate up to the time I order them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As we draw close to the end of registration, if we are not looking like we will have an Ambassador for the Adepta Sororitas or Adeptus Mechanicus, we may open another Faction up.  We are going to use this poll and those which mirror it, to decide which faction to open it up to.  I hope very much that it won't be necessary but we will see.

Obviously if we do that, we will allow current Ambassadors who already registered to make that change and will be notified first, and once they have had the chance to decide, we will announce it more generally.  If you have an opinion, please do vote!

You can also vote here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/668851529902030/1192972747489903/?notif_t=like&notif_id=1483598930463485