Warhamsters 10/4

Koyote

Wanted

Two or three brave souls willing to enter the benighted City of Wulfsburg with the purpose of cleansing the Temple of the Fire God, gaining the deity's favor, and purging the city of its zombie hordes.

Terms for your professional services:

- One fourteenth of total profits

- Traveling expenses guaranteed

- Funeral expenses if necessary

Sincerely,

Koyote & Company

pshopfire_zps2r0lxbnq.jpg

(if you've never played this game is that a hindrance?)

Not at all. It's an easy game to learn and since it's cooperative, you will have plenty of help. Besides, the only real objective is to have fun... And destroy zombies, of course.

image_zps7epbq33d.png

So far it's me, Sherbert, and (hopefully) Don. We have room for a few more.

No problem.  RL happens.

We still have four players, which means that there will be two spare Survivors for you to select from if you show up late and still want to play.  

I must warn you.  If you do decide to play, I cannot guarantee your safety.  There are no leash laws in Wulfsburg and the canines are not friendly.

Zombie_Wulfz_zps8vekqbw7.png

• Like 1

A big thanks to everyone who joined me for my first foray into Wulfsburg. Scipiano, sorry you got killed. Osvith the Brave will be missed.

Now that the Fire God's temple has been purified we must press on to the Dragon Tower so that we can turn its arcane weaponry on the legions of the dead.

zombiefire.gifzombiefire.gifzombiefire.gifzombiefire.gifzombiefire.gifzombiefire.gif1sm252sling_zpscaegvpin.gif

So sorry that I couldn't attend but I anxiously await my next schedule opportunity to come on down there and game!

Scipiano, sorry you got killed. 

This is on you, Don. This is on you. This is what happens when a group of intrepid zombie-hunting adventurers are left to their own devices without your guidance.

Hope you can come out again soon!

• Like 2

Actually, 'twas not I who was slain, but SigurdBC.

I likely would have perished were it not for his sacrifice though. To be fair, he was probably just repaying me for my earlier medical work. Well-placed arrows in the back heal people right? Balance the humors, release toxins, etc.

I goofed a bit and scheduled a Ninth Age game while not thinking that the game would likely continue next week. That said, I had a blast, so if the campaign continues once more I would be keen to play the good Dr. Stormcrow again.

• Like 1

Not a problem.  This is a commitment free "campaign".  Everyone is free to come or go as they please.

Just so long as everyone understands that if the campaign fails and either the Fire God or zombies consume the city, it will be either mostly or entirely Dalmer's fault. e5017365.gif

burningguy.gifbf-olympicrunsmiley_zpszpyj5d9b.gif...Oh, I'm the Fire God and I'm okay, I burn all night and I burn all day. . .

• Like 2