Which forgeworld knight for AdMech

AgentP

Really depends on which Admech "faction" you go with. The Thalax and Vorax stuff all have a lot of reverse articulated legs and more "otherworldly" look to them, so the Cerastus line of knights would fit in better with that kind of army. Then you have the Castellex and Thanatar stuff that is much more humanoid in appearance with a big, bulky silhouette. The Questoris and Imperial Knights look like bigger versions of these guys. The two questions are: Do you want your Knights to stand out (contrast) from the rest of your army or to look similar to (compliment) the rest of your army? Figure out what the bulk of your infantry will look like, and then choose the Knight that either compliments or contrasts with them.

Or go WAAC and just choose the Knight that will win you games. :tongue:

You spelled the subject of your post wrong...where you have written 

"Which forgeworld knight for AdMech"

It really was meant to read 

"Which forgeworld Warlord configuration for AdMech"

Glad I could help...

As an Oregon tax payer, I must support this choice as the best way for my taxes to be spent via Agent P's government issued check for his services rendered to the peoples of Oregon.