The Primarchs Gifts?

HeroZero

So of the eighteen known primarchs all were granted something to set themselves apart from their brother's. Help me compile the list.

Lion El Johnson: ???

Dorn: Resolutionand Stubbornness, inherit knowledge of defense.

Khan: ???

Leman Russ: Wolf traits

Vulkan: perpetual, greatest physical strength

Ferrus Manus: ???

Rouboute Guilliman: Poly-Math, Logistical Genius

Corax: Chameleon skin

Sanguinius: Angel wings, alpha plus psyker

Horus: Charisma ?

Magnus: unbridled psychic abilit

Perturabo: ability to find fault in anything

Curze: prophecy

Angron: martial prowess

Mortarion: extreme durability

Fulgrim: Artistry

Lorgar: charismatic sophistry

Corax was a powerfull psyker as well. 

Leman Russ wasn't just a wolf. He was the Emperor's ruthlessness and ability to do what needs to be done regardless of the morality.

Horus was charisma and leadership.

Perturabo was a brilliant artist and engineer as well. He was the architect.

Ferrus Manus was the selfless hero craftsman.

Khan was independence and recklessness.

Being good at tactics isn't really a gift nor is nobility.

All the primarchs were tactical geniuses.

Yes even the attrition kings, mortarion and Ferrus ( attrition is actually VERY hard tactically)

Is hazard that the lion's gift was intermittent short term precognition. He always was able to be were he was needed or avoid traps with " Flashes of insight"

Khans gift was his eye sight and personal speed. Just read that he out raced a eldar jetbike ... On foot.

Well, they both called it into question and clarified it. The Lion's motivation during the Heresy has traditionally been an open question: Did he stay out of the fight intentionally to wait and see who would win? The HH series answers that question now, which is nice.

Did they? I admit I haven't read one in some time. Which would would answer that?

Did they? I admit I haven't read one in some time. Which would would answer that?

It was one of the story compilation ones. I don't remember it off the top of my head. The non-spoilery version is that the Lion was held up by the Night Lords long enough for him to not be able to do anything important in the Heresy.

Barring Vulkan,Sanguinius and Ferrus most of the loyalists are still alive, be it missing, in stasis or drunk punching the eye of terror. So not really all that.

Lion el Johnson is just king Arthur.

Vukan isn't dead, he's missing like others. In fact, considering the recent revelation of him being unkillable, I think if ANY of the missing ones are alive, it's him.

Also, I don't think Corax had chameleon skin, it was more like he could will people into not being aware of him. Chameleon skin wouldn't do much when he's wearing his armor. Someone might think he's Ferrus Manus for a second, but that wouldn't buy him much time...