Good luck at LVO!

Well, I clubbed a baby seal

got slow played by a jetseer council

got out played by a really nice necron list fron Toronto, great guy, second favorite opponent, I didn't have the volume of fire to deal with the list, the entire game I consistently rolled a 1 for WS serpent shield shots....

got out played by an awesome guy with a deceptively strong SM list, favorite opponent

used lessons from previous game to out play guy with deceptively strong SM list, 4th favorite opponent

Lists were MUCH stronger all around this year.  Venue was nice, the food poisoning wasn't,  

I'll probably be heading back again next year.

Jim, I gave out approximately 10 cards, your wreck markers were a hit.  Had a couple comments of them looking like the Millennium Falcon without a gun turret.

• Like 2

Alex fennel is a friend of mine. I heard ppl on Bols are upset but I haven't read the thread. I don't see the problem. He took one of the strongest builds in the game to a competitive GT. A GT that nerfed it a bit via their FAQ mind you. I played the IG thudd list to prove a point to Reece that thudds are stupid. After winning best general b4 the top 8 on sunday, I like to think I proved said point. Also he promised me I could use Belakor before the voting thing lol.

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.