Mantic dwarf model opinions

How do you all feel about the look of the basic dwarfs from Mantic? You get a good chunk of models in their army set fo $80 http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/kings-of-war/dwarfs/product/dwarf-army-set-85-figures.html

I would think those would make for a good starter force. The question is, do they fit in well with the other GW models? Anyone used these guys?

They are 20mm, I have a few.  They are okay, good enough to where a nice paint job can make them work well, the problem I have with them is that they have a lot of flat plastic areas.

If cost of an army is what is getting in your way of playing, then by all means go with them, If I was starting over I would give it some serious consideration.  Again they aren't bad, however I will say they are not nearly as good or detailed as GW, Scibor or Avatars of War.  

It's not the size of the cannon it's how you use it.......... Ok, it's the size that counts. ;)

Not a fan of mantic models. Something looks off about all the mantic fantasy stuff I have seen.

Look at the size of the round the guy is holding. If your sperm were the size of a grapefruit, you'd have a hard time shooting it out your urethra. They need to scale [big bad swear word] better.