Save the Date: 3/22/2014

fluger

How many people are we looking at? I can call them and see what our options are but a ballpark number of people would help. Thanks!

10-15 looks likely.  its not far from Fluger so really, everyone who normally kicks it at flugers should come.

Also, if we all chip in $5 I can see about getting us some victuals.  Just need to know for sure what the deelio is for people who want to come.

It is, yes.  The Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament was indeed there.  I beleive you recieved the "Eye on the Ball" prize at that august event, sir?

I did indeed, I think I surprised that Grey Knight player with my saturation of fire :)

oh, and I see what you did there, well play sir.

That is true.  He was, in no way, not surprised.

This is going to be a great tune up for the 29th tourney.  I am very excited that the store owner has agreed to heavily support this one.  I hope he will be equally cool at our 4th Ambassadorial Tournament, which I will shamelessly plug since we're on the subject.  Just re-upped on the website hosting and all that so things are starting to move.  Should be a good time.  My last shot at games before I go in for surgery on my eyes again.  Fun.

First one turned out really well so heres hoping.

• Like 1