Save the Date: 3/22/2014

fluger

March 22nd will be the next Games Day at Haus Fluger.  

I'm hoping for a good turnout to this and I'm hoping the weather will comply.  

I can easily have 4 tables up and running, but I'll need to borrow 1 board though, and probably some terrain, though I did get some more and I'm hoping to put in enough time to make some more.  (also, depending on how quickly I get my tax return and shipping and such, I might also have one of those swanky Frontline Gaming Mats.  w00t!)  If I can borrow boards, a table, and terrain, I can have 5 tables all under a roof.   

Here's the itenerary.  

10:00-12:00:  Arrive and converse, light refreshments (read: chips and soda) will be available.  

12:00-whenever:  Gaming!  

I'll be getting some kind of dinner going as a main course.  Maybe some brisket again, or else this new pork tenderloin recipe my wife has been doing.  Either way, meaty goodness for eating.  

Please let me know if you plan on coming as I'd like to try and cap this at about 10ish people so that we don't have to worry about people stuck sitting around watching.  

• Like 1

I need a CSR who can be licensed immediately.  Licensing is not easy and it's not for dumb people (It really isn't even for "moderately intelligent" folks).  It's 80 hours of online or classroom time they have to do on their own, that the state gives the tests for,  At the end of that road lies a fairly nice career though with a lot of opportunity and a whole LOT of job security.  Bonus's are nice and they go up every year.

Has to be someone comfortable with marketing and especially meeting with clients.  Professionalism needs to be really good.  Problem solving skills are HUGE and the work comes atcha fast, so they gotta be REAL organized and conscious of their time management all the time.  What looked like a pile of work that was almost done turns into two new piles and fast.  Just because we have no time doesn't mean I don't need it done.  =)

It's off the subject but since the original poster is asking I spose its cool.