Save the Date: 3/22/2014

fluger

Hmmm...interesting. Got the address and google maps thinks it's only about an hour or two of bicycling from the tacoma train station to your house. Looks hilly, though, not sure if I could do it without a car.

As for the train, 2-3 hour ride, they do run on saturday, march 22.

Not sure if I'm coming or not, regardless of the transportation.

-Pax

I'm not sure what shape you are in, but biking from the Tacoma train station would be something I would qualify as intense.  

It would probably work better to try and coordinate a ride.  

I rode from Tanasborne to Ancient Wonders yesterday. I would have rode back, but the trails were flooded on the way over and I unpleasantly wet (I tried to ford it...).

Google maps says that it was 15 miles, though I'm pretty sure my questionable route was longer. I'm not even sore today.

-Pax

I rode from Tanasborne to Ancient Wonders yesterday. I would have rode back, but the trails were flooded on the way over and I unpleasantly wet (I tried to ford it...).

Google maps says that it was 15 miles, though I'm pretty sure my questionable route was longer. I'm not even sore today.

-Pax

and that's how you take the pepsi challenge :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to move this to the 29th to make things work with other parts of my life!  Sorry for the hassle!  

Pro Tip:  When you plan something in advance, make sure you didn't also have something planned in advance from like November of last year...  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...