Raindog's Rampage

Raindog

Okay Rampagers,I made the player's pack today. It will be in reverse order as in: Check List, Then it will start with page 4, then 3, 2, and 1. That mean players will  flip to the back and start with that scenario. When the game is done, they can tear it from the pack and give it to me. 

We will be tracking crits for the the Wooden Spoon.

Scoring Sheet 3 will have  the vote for favorite food, drink, and models.

Scoring Sheet 4 will have the vote for favorite opponent.

• Like 4

So I really hate to do this but I am not going to make it. I woke up early this morning sick with a nasty bug. I apologize for the lack of notice. I was hoping to shake it in time which is why I've waited 'til the last minute but I'm still not feeling well enough to come out.

I'm pretty bummed because I was really looking forward to participating in this. I do hope everyone else has a good time though, and good luck!

• Sad 1

Well, that was a great day. We had the perfect number of people. The atmosphere was relaxed. The food was great. I hope everybody had a good time.  There is $116 in cash plus two trunk loads of donated goods. That is a lot of win. 

AndrewC walked away with Best Overall

Pete beat out Than for Best General

Caitlin took best Sports.

Evan had the Best Painted Army

Erik W had the Best Painted Small Model

Joel had the Best Large Model

The Best Food went to AndrewC.

Evan had the best Crit Ratio.

Erik W had the worst. 

For the Good for the Order, Thank you all,

RD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

On 12/2/2017 at 9:42 AM, Omx8 said:

So I really hate to do this but I am not going to make it. I woke up early this morning sick with a nasty bug. I apologize for the lack of notice. I was hoping to shake it in time which is why I've waited 'til the last minute but I'm still not feeling well enough to come out.

I'm pretty bummed because I was really looking forward to participating in this. I do hope everyone else has a good time though, and good luck!

We missed you on Saturday, but hopefully you are feeling better!