D+D Maps

Raindog

16 hours ago, Raindog said:

A Train Car for my campaign using Warlock Tiles. I don't quite have enough pieces from the Town and Village set to make the full train without using  a few stones walls... Oh well. 

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Please tell me one of the NPC passengers was a Gnome Inquisitive Rogue with a fastidiously groomed mustache, encyclopedic knowledge of fine food, and an outrageous accent?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ish said:

Please tell me one of the NPC passengers was a Gnome Inquisitive Rogue with a fastidiously groomed mustache, encyclopedic knowledge of fine food, and an outrageous accent?

The one car was filled with a clan of engineering Goblins, the Wratchet Cogs and Widgets, We Make the Parts of to tThe Things that Make Your Life Better. The party's artificer gnome immediately made friends and started working on a prototype vacuum cleaner employing a bag of holding...

The other car had a charlatan in the guise of a minor noble trying to seduce the noble born fighter in the group, but basically harmless. 

Of course, there was roof fight and a hag offering a trolley of treats to the party (all treats offered a 24 hour minor magic boon).