Hamsters Game Night 7/3

SigurdBC

Hey everyone! I've got a crew of brave survivors gathering together to take on some zombie hordes tomorrow night. I believe I've got @Koyote and @VonVilkee locked in which gives us space for three more folks if anyone is interested. I can't wait to use some new Kickstarter toys including the potential use of the Covfefe abomination. Come and join us!

If we have an awkward number I have an artist set of survivors that will be interesting to play... Master Blaster runs barter town style. 

Two survivor cards, one dies they both are removed, one gets extra movement, the other can't move by themselves. Really kinda weird takes up two survivors but really is just one player. 

12 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

If we have an awkward number I have an artist set of survivors that will be interesting to play... Master Blaster runs barter town style. 

Two survivor cards, one dies they both are removed, one gets extra movement, the other can't move by themselves. Really kinda weird takes up two survivors but really is just one player. 

11 hours ago, Koyote said:

Yes, count me in. 

Glad to hear it gentleman. I'll be there around 6 to start setting up. 

Dibs on The Marquis (aka Prince Rogers Nelson aka the High Priest of Pop aka The Purple one aka the artist formerly known as Prince aka Prince).

If I get to play a second Survivor, then I'll play Cardinal Birmbauer.  Why?  He's fishman priest armed with a blunderbuss. Duh!  😉

I'll bring with me both models and their cards. 

y1Cf77.png

Kevin's cowardice knows no bounds! He has scheduled a last-minute trip to Pennsylvania to avoid facing my retribution for last week's drubbing. If anyone is up for a 2000 point game of 40k, I'm available. If not, I'll just plan on playing it by ear - if I'm down early enough, maybe Zombicide, if later I'll bring some Infinity models, if nothing else I'll just hang out, watch games, and go out to Bayou later.

2 hours ago, JMGraham said:

Kevin's cowardice tactical sense knows no bounds! He has scheduled a last-minute trip to Pennsylvania Port Angeles The Webway to avoid facing my retribution for last week's drubbing.

Jeez, Jim do I have to fix everything around here?