Tuesday 10/22 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

There was tons of variety at last weeks Game Night. Warcry, a session of Shadowrun, and the ever present Blood bowl. And holy crap, Battletech!

Battle for Deathcap Junction: a Necromunda Campaign - The greatest way to get your turf war on! There have been some great looking fights on the table top. 

Warhammer 40k - Come here to battle whether the emporer is true or false to you. Tables, mats, and piles of terrain are all here for you to build your war.

Blood Bowl - If you've got an itch for some fantasty themed gridiron, this will scatch it.

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing The Captain Is Dead.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Salty Monkey said:

Sign me up! I got two cars and a pocket full of dreams

That’s the spirit kid! A dreamer like you is sure to do well in Gaslands and win big money! Big prizes! And a shot at the coveted Grand Prize: an all-expenses paid ticket to Mars!

Gaslands every Tuesday night at 18:00 Mars Standard Time! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Inquisitor66 said:

Does anyone know the policy on minors?

So far as I know, there isn’t any policy against minors... I can’t see why they’d be restricted, it’s not like we’ve got a liquor license or anything. Having said that, I’m still relatively new to the club so I’m just guessing. I’m sure someone official can answer better...

Trying to find a easy place to get a game of 40k. Are you guys fine with teenagers?

As a parent of a gaming teenager myself (and as a former gaming teenager) I’d say that you’re the best judge of your own kid(s). If you think they’ll fit in, then I say come on down! 

10 hours ago, Inquisitor66 said:

Does anyone know the policy on minors? I am available for 40k but unsure of the club policy

The official policy is that you must be 18 to to sign the GN sheet, as it is a legal contract. That said, we have allowed 16 and 17 year olds to game at the club, but in practice, we prefer their parents or guardians to either be present at the same time or to at least come check out the club once and then give us their legal sanction. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blustorm said:

The official policy is that you must be 18 to to sign the GN sheet, as it is a legal contract. That said, we have allowed 16 and 17 year olds to game at the club, but in practice, we prefer their parents or guardians to either be present at the same time or to at least come check out the club once and then give us their legal sanction. 

Sorry, GN sheet?

2 hours ago, Domoknight said:

Sorry, GN sheet?

As Inquisitor66 said, basically a sign-in sheet (we just ask for initials) that contains a liability waiver. Essentially you sign the waiver, we give you access to our space and terrain, and you agree to behave yourself. We have had to ask individuals to leave the club in the past, usually because they were drunk and/or causing problems (being a total jerk, getting physical, etc.), so that is why the waiver is necessary.