Sunday 03/15 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

Jay

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Doors Open at 3 pm

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Games we play: All games are welcome. There will Infinity and a 40k escalation league. There is also often Gaslands, 40K, Kill Team and War Cry games. Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game by posting in this thread before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop in and check it out.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewPlayer said:

I’ll be there for 40k escalation, I was the only person last Sunday so definitely looking for an opponent.

Also @Dark Trainer since Saturdays start the new week’s points progression, we’ll be on a new mission by Sunday correct? Is there a place we can look them up if it hasn’t been posted here yet?

You should find it in the 40k section of the forums: https://www.ordofanaticus.com/forum/7-warhammer-40000/

I create the main posts in there every week. I'll be getting it up Saturday's as I can. In fact, i'm going to post them by Friday night now. I also make an announcement in the league rules post at the end: https://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/213385-2020-winter-warzone-40k-escalation-league-rules/

17 hours ago, NewPlayer said:

I’ll be there for 40k escalation, I was the only person last Sunday so definitely looking for an opponent.

Also @Dark Trainer since Saturdays start the new week’s points progression, we’ll be on a new mission by Sunday correct? Is there a place we can look them up if it hasn’t been posted here yet?

@Inquisitor66, you thinking about a Sunday game? Looking for a matchup for @NewPlayer

1 hour ago, Tamwulf said:

I'm down for a 40K game on Sunday! It's Spring Break next week and I'll actually have some time to play! Well, some time. Still have a bunch of homework and crap to do... LOL

Great! I’m not sure if it’s 750 or 1000 pts because the original escalation league post was never updated when the new week missions changed to start Friday night. But I’ll bring enough to play at either level.

What time works for you? doors open at 3

On 3/13/2020 at 9:18 AM, NewPlayer said:

Great! I’m not sure if it’s 750 or 1000 pts because the original escalation league post was never updated when the new week missions changed to start Friday night. But I’ll bring enough to play at either level.

What time works for you? doors open at 3

How about 4pm? Sorry took me so long to respond!