Looking for Black Orcs

Talapas

3 minutes ago, Brother Glacius said:

good luck, apparently they are made out of gold according to ebay prices 🙂

Apparently everything is made of gold on eBay.  Unfortunately no one is buying for those prices do they just sit there convincing everyone that they are worth a mint.

• Like 1

Oddly enough, I've had good look on Etsy finding older metal WHFB models for reasonable prices. I came into possession of a bunch of metal Wood Elf models a while ago and I ended up expanding almost every infantry choice that I had.

Chaos Orc Superstore sometimes has good deals on older metal blisters too, I ended up with a bunch of the old metal/plastic Glade Riders new in Blister for like $5 or $6 a pop, much cheaper that what people list them for on Ebay.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ish said:

These guys:
image.jpeg.87988a90890f26223f958de5afa7f14f.jpeg

Used to be these guys:

image.thumb.jpeg.b53515908b164a686e1e4827fae9a04f.jpeg

Although in a very rare example of GW adding value to a kit, back in the WHFB days it was ten Black Orcs in a box.  Now it’s fifteen.

I believe @Yarbicus was asking which Black Orcs are the 5th Edition models, while these are the plastic ones that came out in... 7th ed, based off the 6th ed aesthetic?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I believe @Yarbicus was asking which Black Orcs are the 5th Edition models, while these are the plastic ones that came out in... 7th ed, based off the 6th ed aesthetic?

This. Most of models are pretty old since my army started with a 3rd ed army box but I don't know when each model was made. Post a pic of wanted minis and I will see what I have.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...