OBB2L Season 6 scheduling Thread.

Burk

35 minutes ago, michaels said:

You mean your 1 MNG? We all feel very bad for you.

Poor guy got saved by the apothecary from a career ending injury. The Dwarfs are all "No Play, No Pay". How is he going to pay the cavern tax on his new digs when he can't work? What about the children!

Division 2: rolled to final week

@WreckingBall - BB2 team name: Spawn of Dragons Gone - BB2 Name: WreckingBall - Race: Lizardmen

@Rhuell - BB2 Team Name: Me See Nuffin BB name: Rhuell - Race: Goblin

@SigurdBC - BB2 team name: Rakarth's Reavers - BB2 name: SigurdBC - Race: Dark Elf

@Russell Castronovo  - BB2 Team Name:  USAB Throbbing Gristle - BB2 Name:  Daxer777

@Swensos83 - BB2 team name: Tree Huggin' Hippiez - BB2 name: Swensos - Race: Wood Elf

@Duckman - BB2 team name: Crotchety old Brood - BB2 name: Duckman - Race: Lizardmen

@Falcon64 - BB2 team name: Top Guns - BB2 Name: Falcon6420 - Race: Human

@kb10r - BB2 team name: Ordo Dwarfs - BB2 Name: Kb10r - Race: Dwarf

image.thumb.png.f955c46095a0384e8625d76b7227d7d8.png

Hey @Falcon64, I just wanted to give you a heads up that it will be a while until we can get our game in. I have a busy weekend and next work week ahead of me with very little free time. Let's see about the weekend of the 18th and 19th and see what we can make happen. I will likely be available Saturday evening after 9:30pm and free Sunday morning between 9am and 10am. Let me know if either of these windows work.

On 12/10/2021 at 4:02 PM, SigurdBC said:

Hey @Falcon64, I just wanted to give you a heads up that it will be a while until we can get our game in. I have a busy weekend and next work week ahead of me with very little free time. Let's see about the weekend of the 18th and 19th and see what we can make happen. I will likely be available Saturday evening after 9:30pm and free Sunday morning between 9am and 10am. Let me know if either of these windows work.

Ok. Let’s go for Sunday morning on the 19th 930am. 

9 hours ago, Falcon64 said:

Ok. Let’s go for Sunday morning on the 19th 930am. 

Hey Falcon, I'm sorry but I forgot I have an early D&D thing that morning. Would Saturday evening work at all? If not we can look to the 20th and 21st. I'm available throughout the day on those days as long we got kickoff going by 3pm.  

On 12/12/2021 at 11:26 AM, SigurdBC said:

Hey Falcon, I'm sorry but I forgot I have an early D&D thing that morning. Would Saturday evening work at all? If not we can look to the 20th and 21st. I'm available throughout the day on those days as long we got kickoff going by 3pm.  

Ok. Can you do Saturday night (18th) at 7pm?