OBB2L Season 6 scheduling Thread.

Burk

Thank you to all who played.    We have playoff rounds set now.     Winners of each div face off for the championship.

Div 1:

1st Place -  @Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Crypt Walkerz - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113 - Race: Necromantic

vs

4th Place - @Weav  BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav - Race: Chaos

2nd Place -  @michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels - Race: High Elfs

vs

3rd Place - @Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's - BB2 name: Burk - Race: Dark Elf

Div 2:

1st Place -  @Russell Castronovo  - BB2 Team Name:  USAB Throbbing Gristle - BB2 Name:  Daxer777

vs

4th Place - @SigurdBC - BB2 team name: Rakarth's Reavers - BB2 name: SigurdBC - Race: Dark Elf

2nd Place - @kb10r - BB2 team name: Ordo Dwarfs - BB2 Name: Kb10r - Race: Dwarf

vs

3rd Place - @Falcon64 - BB2 team name: Top Guns - BB2 Name: Falcon6420 - Race: Human

@CountElmdor , @peter.cosgrove, @dylanator, @Spielmannsfluch, @Duckman, @Swensos83, @Rhuell, @WreckingBall

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Let's shoot for Monday morning. I will be with family the next couple of days for the New Year and then have a busy Sunday coming up. I'm good from 10am onward as long as kickoff is on or before 3pm. Hope this works. 

Any chance we can look at Tuesday or Thursday of next week.  I'm way more flexible then.

Russ

On 12/30/2021 at 10:54 PM, SigurdBC said:

Let's shoot for Monday morning. I will be with family the next couple of days for the New Year and then have a busy Sunday coming up. I'm good from 10am onward as long as kickoff is on or before 3pm. Hope this works. 

Can you accept your ticket so we can kick this off?

On 12/31/2021 at 1:06 PM, Russell Castronovo said:

Any chance we can look at Tuesday or Thursday of next week.  I'm way more flexible then.

Russ

Let's do Tuesday then. I'm taken most of the day Thursday. Kickoff anytime between 10am and 3 pm would work for me. 

@michaels I will be accepting my ticket momentarily. I've been out of town with family for the New Year. You should be free to start the Div. playoffs soon. 

14 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Let's do Tuesday then. I'm taken most of the day Thursday. Kickoff anytime between 10am and 3 pm would work for me. 

@michaels I will be accepting my ticket momentarily. I've been out of town with family for the New Year. You should be free to start the Div. playoffs soon. 

@SigurdBCI can do 2p on Tuesday if that works for you.  Russ

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Burk said:

@SigurdBC @kb10r

How is it looking for you guys to schedule?  Div 1 is done waiting on Div 2 🙂

I didn't even know that Div 2 had advanced. I figured things were still being settled on the admin end. @kb10rI'm fairly busy this week. I could manage a game Thursday afternoon and into the evening. Saturday morning and afternoon is another option. Let me know what works for you.