Campaign?

Damunky

It’s definitely something that I’ve been chatting with @scotthartmanand @scottshoemaker about, among others.   We have a decent group that could pull the rip cord at any time.  

i spent a lot of my last year stewing on a system for a campaign, and how to make some adjustments based on feedback from our last round.

id like to get something up and running, but work is keeping me pretty busy and sporadically out of town.  

I’ll try and pull some thoughts together, and reconvene the brain trust.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ninefinger said:

It’s definitely something that I’ve been chatting with @scotthartmanand @scottshoemaker about, among others.   We have a decent group that could pull the rip cord at any time.  

i spent a lot of my last year stewing on a system for a campaign, and how to make some adjustments based on feedback from our last round.

id like to get something up and running, but work is keeping me pretty busy and sporadically out of town.  

I’ll try and pull some thoughts together, and reconvene the brain trust.

I would enjoy some games. Campaign is nice but some one off gang builds are fun too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swensos83 said:

Is that where we sign up?

definitely post your interest there.  There isn't a formal 'sign-up' necessarily, we'll just aim to show up and play, and stay connected by reporting matches.

I'll work on getting yaktribe organized, so check out their gang builder if you haven't already - its a really great tool.

• Like 1