OBB2L S7 Scheduling thread

Burk

4 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

@michaelsIf 1pm this afternoon doesn't work let's look to next week. I'll be driving down to see family for the Christmas weekend tomorrow afternoon so getting our game in tomorrow is unlikely. Do you have the same time free next week? @Burk@WeavCan you or someone else send me an invite to the Ordo Discord server so that I can ping people to set up games there as well? Thanks in advance. 

It's https://discord.gg/y7Kxy2q9 or Michaels#7233 . Sorry, I didn't expect a response so fast. 😄

• Like 1

https://www.ordofanaticus.com/profile/3602-falcon64/ Ok.. that didn't work.. uh.

Falcon64, My phone number is 503-957-7906, send me a text. I have a oddly hectic schedule where I don't do anything day after day and I'm always busy so I will be available almost all the time.

I don't know how to make the @Falcon64.. oh.. that was easy.. ok. Not going to remember that.

@Russell Castronovo and I finished our game. It should have been a tie, but my bull centaur went for it three times, with three 6+ dodges, and then rolled two dice uphill to get a double stumble against the ball carrier in turn 16. And then Russell failed the 3+ pickup to walk it in. I ran through so many tackle zones on AG 2, it never should have happened. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 2:32 PM, peter.cosgrove said:

https://www.ordofanaticus.com/profile/3602-falcon64/ Ok.. that didn't work.. uh.

Falcon64, My phone number is 503-957-7906, send me a text. I have a oddly hectic schedule where I don't do anything day after day and I'm always busy so I will be available almost all the time.

I don't know how to make the @Falcon64.. oh.. that was easy.. ok. Not going to remember that.

@peter.cosgroveHey bud. I tried texting that number no reply. I’m on the Ordo discord. That’s easy. But how about Friday jan 6th I’m on my last days off so I can play anytime on Friday really. Want to try Friday?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Div 2 rolled,  Final round.  Please get them in asap.  @Swensos83  we up...when you want to play?

@Rory -  BB2 team name: Byg Bois- BB2 Name: Salagant - Race: Lizardmen

@Lonewolfjackson -  BB2 team name: Morbidity Manifested- BB2 Name: LoneWolfJackon - Race: Undead

@dylanator - BB2 team name: Nurgle_Nurgle - BB2 Name: Dylanator - Race: Nurgle

@Russell Castronovo  - BB2 Team Name:  RAC Shambletouwn Skakers- BB2 Name:  Daxer777   - Race: Undead

@Burk- BB2 team name: Fudge May Packers- BB2 name: Burk - Race: Human

@Swensos83 - BB2 Team Name  Horns of Gorgoth - BB2 Name: Swensos - Race: Chaos Dwarfs 

@Keith Amberg - BB2 Team Name  Beans above Franks - BB2 Name: Koach Keith- Race: Necromantic

AI TEAM 1 - Fat Aprons - Hafling

AI TEAM 2 - Flint Totems- Amazon

image.thumb.png.f026401192df42f1d24a157e178da503.png