WHFB: 'Ham Slamwich 2014 (Bellingham NW Masters Qualifier, 11/22)

JMGraham

Just to be clear, the Bloodwrack is monstrous infantry, and not a monster, correct? If MI, then what I said above stands. A character on a steed would not count as scoring. Basically, anything classed as infantry or monstrous infantry is good to go in #3.

Yes, it's MI.  I just wanted to make sure that any single model classified as Infantry or Montrous Infantry could claim the objective.

Hi all - Thought you might like to get a look at the swag for the Slamwich. It's no where near the Walpurgis-level of epicness that we've done in the past, but I do like it when folks have a few unique little keepsakes that are used in the scenarios. I've also updated the OP to include this info.

gEmvddo.jpg

So, we've got a crashed warpstone meteor, no doubt fallen when Morrslieb's orbit brought it close to the Old World. We've also got a Chaos summoning circle (which also happens to be the perfect size for those of you with Daemon armies who need a cool portalglyph marker). The Wardancer is just there for scale.

K9PiXqo.jpg

The warpstone meteor is removable, and fits into the summoning circle, as well. Of course, Warhammer is fun, but Boozehammer is pretty epic, too. There will be alternate Boozehammer rules for each scenario, and the crater and summoning circle both happen to perfectly fit a shotglass (which you'll also be getting for the tournament)!

lZug8xR.jpg

Of course, I'm not going to paint yours for you. The unpainted resin versions, and the swag in it's entirety is shown above. In addition, we'll have some cool narrative scenarios, some great prizes, and some resin terrain to raffle off from Worldsmith Industries.

Looking forward to it. Remember, folks, get those lists in!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...