Escalation League, Week Seven. The Stockholm Syndrome Struggle

Time: 4 PM

Special Rules:

Each player must provide his opponent with a basic hero, that is, a Skaven Player must provide his opponent with a Skaven Chieftain, a Lizardman Player must provide his opponent with a Scar Veteran and Skink Chief, a Dwarf Player must provide his opponent with a Thane, etc.........

This hero was been captured and charmed to serve his new masters. When charmed, he fights for his new masters and cannot be harmed in anyway.

He can be uncharmed, if the unit he is in is destroyed or if he is alone and loses combat.

Once restored, he can be harmed and is controlled by his true general.

Game length: 6 Turns

Bonus Point Scoring:

If you rescue your hostage: 5 points

If your hold on to your hostage: 5 points

If you kill a rescued hostage: 5 points.

All food is worth double points.

• Like 2

Well I didn't get my hostage back either time but Raindog didn't table me. :smile: My orcs actually held their own well enough even though I had animosity issues every round but one. Of course having his Sisters fail a frenzy test and charge my Big'Uns and having the best dispel phase of my life helped.

Never felt so good losing.

Wait, you mean over all. Well there were four of us. Everyone took a sick day I guess.