OFCC 2015 Warhammer Fantasy Team and Open Packets have been posted.

Actually, the rules are top notch. I would not change a thing and I sooooooo wanted to complain….. :wub:

Dwaves are kind of screwed in trying to get all scenario points in the scenario 3.  I would consider the following change.  Since you allow a dwarf player to get the scenario point for blowing up a ruined war machine, is it possible for them to pick a ruined war machine to be the "magus".  This would allow them to get 4 out of 5 scenario points.

Dwaves are kind of screwed in trying to get all scenario points in the scenario 3.  I would consider the following change.  Since you allow a dwarf player to get the scenario point for blowing up a ruined war machine, is it possible for them to pick a ruined war machine to be the "magus".  This would allow them to get 4 out of 5 scenario points.

Why cannot a Runesmith or Runelord be the High Magnus?

I love this gem in the rules pack:

"Teams must have a combined Swedish Comp score of 50 or greater for the OFCC 2015 Warhammer Fantasy Team Event"

I can't wait until we get closer and people start building lists and realize that means each person on the four-player team needs to average 12.5.  There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.   :rolleyes:  I love it.

• Like 2

I love this gem in the rules pack:

"Teams must have a combined Swedish Comp score of 50 or greater for the OFCC 2015 Warhammer Fantasy Team Event"

I can't wait until we get closer and people start building lists and realize that means each person on the four-player team needs to average 12.5.  There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.   :rolleyes:  I love it.

Well they actually may want to have a higher comp score as at the end of the event the Team Comp score is added to the final total - just like in True Swedish comp.  There are also many achievements available for teams to have a higher comp threshold and who overcome one with a lower.  You may still have a team with 2 20's and 2 8's but they may find that the 2 8 players are automatically giving up 500 VP's a game from the get go if they are facing someone 5 points of greater in score.  It's all relative however.  

Because.

Everything is awesome.

Everything is cool when you're part of a team...

• Like 1

Daemon Prince [250]

+ Lesser Gift [25]

+ Chaos armour [20]

= 300

Herald of Khorne [100]

+ Battle Standard [25]

+ Greater Locus of Fury [60]

= 185

• Blood Throne of Khorne

= 120

Herald of Khorne [100]

+ Juggernaut of Khorne [50]

= 150

Skulltaker

= 200

20 Bloodletters of Khorne [280]

+ Bloodreaper [10]

+ musician [10]

+ standard bearer [10]

= 310

20 Bloodletters of Khorne [280]

+ Bloodreaper [10]

+ musician [10]

+ standard bearer [10]

+ Gleaming Pennant [5]

= 315

5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

= 150

5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

= 150

5 Chaos Furies [60]

+ Daemon of Khorne [10]

= 70

5 Chaos Furies [60]

+ Daemon of Khorne [10]

= 70

3 Bloodcrushers of Khorne [195]

+ Bloodhunter [10]

+ standard bearer [10]

= 215

Soulgrinder [250]

+ Daemon of Khorne [5]

= 255

2,490 points

SwedeComp comes in at 19.9, if i did my maths correctly.

I would love to get Skulltaker onto a Juggy, but that is 50 points. I could take my spare 10 and drop the gift from the DP and get 35 of those points. I suppose I could drop the chaos armor from the DP and get there, but I don't want to leave the Prince nekkid. Besides, those 10 points could improve my BL banner or (more likely) get a claw on the Soulgrinder.