Eben Lowry (Orks)

Greg Skewis (Astra Militarum)

Ed Skewis (Khornate Daemonkin)
Josef McCoy (Night Lords)
Matt Stephens (Dark Angels)
Oseas Aduna (Orks, because:  orks)
Matt DeMartino (orks)
Nathaniel Moss (Necrons)

This event is now full and I have a guy on the wait list if anyone drops.

Thanks again guys for the support of the childrens hospital here in Portland. I will do my best to make it a fun day of 40k! 

Sam

Definitely should have brought my SW instead. :)

Also, it's Lowy.

• Like 1

So full list of entrants are:

Andrew Reyes (Nids)

Tim Steed (Harlequins)

Ian Rhodes (Necrons)

Ephraim Schwab (Nids)

Eben Lowry (Orks)

Greg Skewis (Astra Militarum)

Ed Skewis (Khornate Daemonkin)
Josef McCoy (Night Lords)
Matt Stephens (Dark Angels)
Oseas Aduna (Orks, because:  orks)
Matt DeMartino (orks)
Nathaniel Moss (Necrons)

This event is now full and I have a guy on the wait list if anyone drops.

Thanks again guys for the support of the childrens hospital here in Portland. I will do my best to make it a fun day of 40k! 

Sam

To the extent that its actually possible, can the olympia players be paired with not-Olympians in round one?  I know its going to be impossible after round one but when and where possible!  Spanks.

• Like 1

To the extent that its actually possible, can the olympia players be paired with not-Olympians in round one?  I know its going to be impossible after round one but when and where possible!  Spanks.

Well, 2 of your will have to play each other each round because you outnumber non-Olys.

That being said, it's non-competitive, so later pairings don't necessarily have to be on win/loss or anything like that. We could just keep matching players who haven't played yet.

Assuming three rounds, you'll each probably play 2 non-Oly's and an Oly (give or take).

So like... is there ROOM if we were to bring tables and table tops, for more players?

Unfortunately not. We will be at full use of gaming space at the store and taking over part of the bar area as well for the day.

If need be for next year I can look at sourcing more tables and organizing more space. Really didn't expect this amount of participants so it's awesome!

Sam

This was my initial thoughts to try and get you guys games against the Couv lot as much as possible. Just be gentle on them! :)

Crazy idea!  This is an excellent event with lots of potential for charity to a really good cause.  Any chance this could turn into a doubles tourney? I've played in this tourney twice with really fun results both times and it was super laid back.  In fact the last game I ended up playing against 3 players!  It was awesome!  You could get more peeps (same tourney entrance fee) on the same amount of tables!  

Hi Ryan! Thanks for the suggestion. At this time though and as i have seen folks furiously painting up their 2000pts i don't think its fair to ask them to only bring 1000pts and team up with someone else at this late stage. I do appreciate the potential for extra money for charity etc and will consider it for next years event as the event seems to be growing and growing yearly which is great. 

As mentioned if there are any drop outs you are first on the list to get an invite. 

Sam

• Like 1

So finalizing the table design for the event currently and we have:

1 x Lava World

1 x Ice World

1 x Sector Imperialis

3 x Forest Worlds

I will be bringing a lot of my own scenery for the tables and pre setting the scenery up to make the games quicker for you and also make it fun.  

Cheers

Sam

• Like 2

So finalizing the table design for the event currently and we have:

1 x Lava World

1 x Ice World

1 x Sector Imperialis

3 x Forest Worlds

I will be bringing a lot of my own scenery for the tables and pre setting the scenery up to make the games quicker for you and also make it fun.  

Cheers

Sam

I'm right down the road Sam, if you need any help setting up Saturday morning, let me know and I can show up whenever.