Extralife 40k Tourney Sat Nov 7th @ Mythic Realm Games, Vancouver, WA

splinx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The FAQ's we will be using honestly have never come up Eben. As its non-competitive I'm all in favor of "the most relaxed game of 40k you will ever play" kinda atmosphere. We normally just run with whatever what was originally in the codex rather than FAQ's updates. As someone turning up with them normally signals issues. Expect a fast paced fun 3 round tourney with random scenarios and equal amounts of awesomeness.  

As far as force organization goes, as mentioned above there is nothing stopping you going all out unbound but if you stomp on your opponent and table him in 3 turns then don't expect any prizes. The aim of the day is to have fun and come up with crazy shenanigans in the game and also helping out your opponent to win and create a chilled out, enjoyable 40k atmosphere. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys! 

So just over a month away now until the Tournament and I hope everyone is busy painting models and looking forward to an awesome day of gaming and revelry. (Did i mention there is a bar with craft beers and pizza?)

I will be putting up a sign up sheet in store this coming week for the event but if anyone wants to they can register via PM to me and I will write down your details on there to save you coming to the store to write your details. 

If you do want to register I will just need a name, and type of army.

Thanks again for the continued support for the charity. 

Sam