So who would like to start a KoW league nite?

Steel Angel

So looking to get into KoW but have to find reg. players. So thinking we should start a league here in the portland area.

Would need to pick a store and a day and time. With the speed KoW goes we would not be pushing for as much time as 40K and WFB.

Anyone want to come foward to lead this? I would but have nvr done anything like this,but I will step up to be right hand man( chode,lacky, thug) to help any way I can.

I'm thinking maybe sometime Mon-Fri 5pm+ with KoW that can be two good games by 9pm.

We could even do a map campagne or a story one with fuff and stuff think it could be fun

I'm not going to organize this, but here's my input. The best bets venue-wise are probably Guardian and Red Castle.

Monday: GG Warmachine and X-Wing, RC Magic & Board Games.

Tuesday: GG Magic, RC Magic

Wednesday: GG 40k, RC Magic.

Thursday: GG Flames of War, RC Infinity & Netrunner

Friday: RC & GG: Friday Night Magic

So the open spots are probably Monday-Wednesday evenings at RC, or Tuesday / Thursday evenings at GG. (I don't know how busy FoW night gets, but it was pretty anemic last I looked.)

My vote is for Tuesdays at Red Castle or GG.

And "Elves" doesn't do that already?  :biggrin:

The implication is that all elves are girls.  

its too bad you'll never get to face my dwarfs... my dwarfs very much so enjoy murdering elves :)

A true shame that you'll never see your delusions ground up just like your beard  :laugh: .

• Like 1

The implication is that all elves are girls.  

A true shame that you'll never see your delusions ground up just like your beard  :laugh: .

well, i only have 4 losses in 7 events in PNW(although i deserved waaaaay more than that...) which aint shabby for a beardling of 1.5 years! my beard *was* fabulous and of course im delusional, ive never said i wasnt! :tongue:  are you playing at the KoC thingy end of this month?