Anyone paintball or want a Warhamsters outing to paintball?

dalmer

Hello there,

Won't go into specifics other than I have a $ 250.00 gift certificate for Go Big Paintball and if anyone in the 'hamsters family plays paintball or wants to have a truly epic 'hamsters meeting, hit me up.

Would rather it go to someone that can use it for friends, family or whatnot than figuring out a way to sell it, whatever.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Jayne_Cobbb,

If you've been at Go Big this summer, would it be acceptable to you if I just gave you the gift certificate and then you can take it from there?

I have it at work but pretty sure it's a gift certificate for 10 folks to kit up and have a game.

That sound okay?  Not to sound bad but I know I'm not going to use it and again, would rather y'all have a fun time.

Eli:  don't worry bud, you'll be back from your adventures soon enough.  You're not missing out.  Because, if you look at it in a positive light, you're having your own adventures over yonder and bringing your light to an otherwise darkened corner of this lil' ol' orb we call Earth!

Stay safe,

don

Jayne_Cobbb,

I will put an envelope with the gift certificate in it down at DTG for you to pick up.

It will have "Jayne_Cobbb" written on the outside.  Thanks so much for accepting the team lead role in this, I appreciate it.  Would love to hear that the gaming group got good use out of the gift certificate!

It'll be down there in the next couple of days, if not today.

Stay safe,

don

So, the deal is ok, but amazing.  

The deal is, team players get Rentals and field fees paid.  They still pay air fee ($10) and pay for paint ($60/2000 shots).  IF we don't go crazy, 500 shots each should work, so like 25 dollars total.  

I have a Mask and Gun, so I will just pay full price.  

SO!  It is not free.  Anyone still interested?  It is Really fun, and really exhilarating.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.