DPs infinity blerg

Don't Panic

Yea nooo idea yet what I'm running.  really want to bring a Tik list but I'm struggling cause I'm not going to be able to bring every piece I want in 2 lists haha.  

As for painting, really enjoyed airbrushing the TDT bases.  those things turned out pretty nice.  i'd highly recommend them(especially for their cost..)!

• Like 1

Yea nooo idea yet what I'm running.  really want to bring a Tik list but I'm struggling cause I'm not going to be able to bring every piece I want in 2 lists haha.  

As for painting, really enjoyed airbrushing the TDT bases.  those things turned out pretty nice.  i'd highly recommend them(especially for their cost..)!

Bring the Tik, you peasant!

• Like 2

Lists.

logo_102.png Shock Army of Acontecimento
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png10  
logo_14.pngPEACEMAKER Heavy Shotgun + AUXBOT_3 / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
 sep.giflogo_14.pngAUXBOT_3 Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
logo_5.pngKNIGHT OF MONTESA Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Shock CCW. (1 | 48)
logo_17.pngTRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle  / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
logo_3.pngBAGH-MARI HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 26)
logo_3.pngBAGH-MARI (Minelayer) MULTI Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28)
logo_21.pngLT. STEPHEN RAO Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
logo_3.pngBAGH-MARI Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
logo_3.pngBAGH-MARI (Number 2) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
logo_8.pngNAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
logo_8.pngNAGA (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png1  
logo_25.pngDRAKIOS Combi Rifle + Heavy Flamethrower, Blitzen + 1 Devabot Kydomios / Pistol,Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
 sep.giflogo_25.pngDEVABOT KYDOIMOS Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (6)

5 SWC | 300 Points

logo_102.png Shock Army of Acontecimento
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png10  
logo_1.pngREGULAR Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 16)
logo_1.pngREGULAR (Sapper) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 22)
logo_1.pngREGULAR Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
logo_1.pngREGULAR Hacker (Hacking Device, FastPanda) Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 23)
logo_1.pngREGULAR Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
logo_7.pngTIKBALANG HMG, Heavy Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / AP CCW. (2 | 85)
logo_8.pngNAGA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
logo_26.pngSCYLLA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Maestro) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser + 1 Devabot Charybdis / Pistol, E/M CC Weapon. (0.5 | 27)
 sep.giflogo_26.pngDEVABOT CARIBDIS Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (7)
logo_8.pngNAGA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
logo_17.pngTRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle  / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png2  
logo_9.pngPATHFINDER DRONBOT Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
logo_2.pngAKAL COMMANDO Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, E/M CCW. (0 | 21)

6 SWC | 300 Points

psst, if you know 'strategy' to use these lists... you should let me know cause honestly i just tried to fit as many models that i wanted to use in 2 lists.  sad i couldnt fit teucer but it was pretty much between him, montessa, drakios and tik.  oh well.  should be fun.  ill get my butt kicked as i should for bringing an army i havent used since before human sphere dropped...
  • Like 1

Advice: In the Tik list, be aggressive with it.   It might take wounds or go down, but if you try to protect it the whole game then you are losing out on all of it's potential.  In the other list, feel blessed.   Smoke might be troublesome, but the Bagh link is probably the best link in the game.  Use it wisely!

So I'm just going to leave this here...

Taking an indefinite leave from gaming after my sunday escalation game with adam.  In the meantime i'll work on my painting and hopefully that area will benefit(one can hope I suppose lol).  Games should be fun and I just haven't been having that feeling lately whenever I play.   I have a few ideas why, which I'll address before thinking about playing again.  In the meantime I'll be stepping away from forums too, including this one.  If you guys want to chat I'll check every now and then for PMs and most of you have my email/Phone/FB so feel free to contact if you want!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welp, played probably my final game of infinity here.  Got a game in on Beerfinity for the first time hahaha.  Nate Kapke and I decided to play engineering deck.  One last showdown and I decided to give him my A-list which was MARRRRRUUUUUUUUT.  Honestly, probably not the best for this mission but [big bad swear word] IT.  He had a lot of his usual shenanigans.  Moran FO, 4 morlocks, intruder hmg, bandit KHD, zero AHD, zero deployable repeater/ADH launcher?,  moira sniper, ugh i forget their names but the MSV1 BS13 missile launcher dude, wildcat doc and the obvious interventor Lt lol.  I had marut, couple rods, couple chain myrms, double nagas one with KHD, my usual proxy girl setup, KHD scylla.

I won roll and took a side to make him deploy everything first.  he took first turn.  he ran 2 morlocks at one netrod killing it with pistol shots.  then the other netrod was a machine shrugging off a few pistols(until 3rd turn) by the same morlock each turn.  I had things setup specifically to give my myrms reactions to smoke on top of the marut whenever his sniper popped up so he decided not to do that lol.  instead he decide to barricade the back end of the objective room with an E/mauler, mine and... deployable repeater.  I know why he put the deployable repeater there to negate marut and hackers from going in or near the objective room along with the emauler, but the deployable repeater gave me a lightbulb...

my first turn i ran scylla and bot up to kill 2 morlocks and failed to do it.  then switched gears into my naga KHD to open the door to objective room.  Then ran within repeater range.  I kinnnnnda regret this lol.  well the naga gets 3 aros.  one from the AHD zero, 1 from KHD bandit and 1 from the interventor.  i decide to trinity putting b2 into the interventor and 1 into the bandit.  interventor crits me 'sigh'.  do get the bandit i think though... but very dead naga as fails the DT from sucker punch. switch gears to scylla.  knock AHD unconcsoious with maestro, then with last order i maestro the interventor through the repeater and knock it unconscious.  scylla takes a shot though from the zero and falls down.  worth it.

his second turn: in loss of Lt.  He burns the rest of his CT to move his dak's helper to get to the downed AHD zero.  takes a shot with the ML and crits the marut.  lucky for me she is ARM8 and even with AP shrugs off the other 2 bullets and fail them guts to not take another haha.  intruder shoots and puts a wound on the mk5 who falls prone to full cover.  his tomcat comes on near the 2 morlocks.  the 2 morlocks are surviving and getting deep into my left side.  thank everything i have camo markers and marut nearby so im not too worried haha.  

my turn 2: marut maneuvers to kill the moran.  then the zero annoying repeater, ADH launching dude.  wanted to climb a building with marut to shoot up some of his guys but nate kindly reminded me that morans are repeaters which i forgot lying next to the building... so i decided thats a bad idea lol.  instead played cautious and went into suppression.  he had 1 of the consoles i had none at this point so we had to start making the run third turn.  

nate's third turn:  he tapped an objective(2-0 him at this point) with the zero then he tried to bring the AHD zero into obvious position to take my marut.  i discovered with marut and revealed my naga boarding shotgun in desperation to take shots at it.  oh all his morlocks perished to marut suppressive fire with impetuous.  i got super lucky and beat the zero in f2f and that put nate is desperation mode.  tried to take a last shot with the moira and whiffed while the naga ducked down.  im prrrrreettttty sure my boarding shotgun naga might be my lucky charm in most my games haha.  

my third turn:  moved mk2 out of hidden to tap one side.  moved mk5 from other side to tap the other one.  puts us tied on consoles.  cloak the prone naga.  run the naga behind the objective room.  run it in the room to take its points.  

nate and I have Im prettty sure just exchange games every time it seems!  dang good player. 

Gonna miss playing against everyone here.  kinda hurts... ill definitely try to make ofcc each year if i can though!  hope to also make it by the club on sunday to say goodbye.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update: playing in a huge tournament in a week in Iowa city. 5 round and 36 people. Yeeea Midwest people travel :p . The scenarios are safe area, transmission matrix, engineer deck, supplies and highly classified. Am going to bring my pretty typical list except double dasyu and hrl proxy mk4. Recently have kinda like the hrl a lot! And I just finished painting dasyu hacker so I want to bring her haha.

For other list it will be weird and not typical of me but will be bringing an asura hacker along with Sophie and a garuda spitfire. Trying some new tricks with that one. My goal is to learn how to play asura correctly the rest of the year as I tend to struggle with her... hopefully get the stage done and I'll post pics whenever that occurs haha. Hope all is well with everyone!

• Like 3