Annihilation 4: This Time It's Personal

AgentP

I might.  My main reason for going was to support AgentP, who I like.  So I mean my motivation for going remains unchanged.  I also know pretty much for a fact that my army will be better without the 350 point Tidewall Rampart.  So it isn't a power gaming thing.

But there's no rule saying AgentP has to go with rulings that he doesn't get, and especially ones that weren't voted in.  I also am asking the TO at the March 5th one to open up the Defense Network option.  They are considering it.  

The ruling for fort networks has little or nothing to do with power gaming. It has to do with ease of tournament play, iirc.

The ruling for fort networks has little or nothing to do with power gaming. It has to do with ease of tournament play, iirc.

I had no problem plopping one down.  In fact given how darn expensive that one is, it made my deployment quite a bit faster.  Your army kinda deploys itself when you use that big boy.

There is no realistic reason to limit it.  "Ease of play" is just words in my opinion.  

It looks awesome though.  It really does look like you are TRULY going after the Tau Empire when that thing is on the field.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...