Warzone Fenris- Curse of the Wulfen $74
Warzone Fenris- Curse of the Wulfen Saga Edition $190
Chaos Daemons Grimoire Collection $155
Space Wolves Gallery Print $50

Legends of the Dark Millennium- Space Wolves $27

via MiniWars
http://www.miniwars.eu/2016/02/wulfen-demonios.html

Translations from Spanish
Warzone Fenris, Curse of the Wulfen: 208 pages paperback book in which we find the return of the 13th Company of the Space Wolves, lost in the Eye of Terror, haunted by a massive horde of demons. Their chapter brothers  will soon go to his aid, a contest in which the Grey Knights and Dark Angels are also involved. New rules for new models of the Space Wolves, daemonic psychic powers, plus formations.

Datacards Chaos Daemons: Pack of 57 cards for daemons. Contains 7 psychic powers (3 of them new) for each of the psychic disciplines available, Change, Excess and Plague, plus 36 new tactical objectives for Demons.

Dang, the grimoire collection is $ 155?   I'll go datacards but man, hope that book isn't just some reprints with formations.

Thanks as always for the "heads up" info pretre, much appreciated.

Stay safe,

don

The campaign book is almost guaranteed to be like the tau/sm one we just had.

• Like 1

Dang, the grimoire collection is $ 155?   I'll go datacards but man, hope that book isn't just some reprints with formations.

Thanks as always for the "heads up" info pretre, much appreciated.

Stay safe,

don

The Grimoire Collection looks like it's basically the Collector's Edition version of the Daemon stuff. You grab the Datacards and the Warzone book, and you've functionally got pretty much all of that for a little over half the price.

• Like 1

Copy that, thanks gentlemen.

On a side note I just got to see what GW's prices are on kits and what their suggested retail prices are.  When I open my store by golly stuff is going to be discounted.  My store will make less per sale but hopefully since the gamers will get it at a lower price, more sales will make up for that.

Ah, dreams... the end of the race is near, finish strong and open that store!  ha ha

Stay safe,

don

• Like 2

Love these models!

They can take the place of my Bloodclaws in my Stormwolf:)

Though im not sure it will get me fully back into 40k as I feel its still such a shooting heavy game that plopping down a flyer loaded with these guys will just end up getting shot off the board by intercept fire straight away.I wonder if the Curse is rolled for if they remain in a transport?.

Maybe Mix in the Stormwolf,3 pods for some good first turn in the face action then some TWC units,or something along those lines...hell I don't even know whats working now,lol.

Cool to see the Exalted Flamer finally get Rules to get used on his own. He kind of sucks when he's not on the Chariot, because both his powers are Heavy, but it's still cool that it's at least an option.

Looking forward as much to using those Wulfen bits as conversion fodder for regular SW as for making Wulfen. Some really cool axes, hammers, and shields on there.

I actually really like the Strike Force. Very fluffy, and not too harsh on the tax Units. The Command Benefits are pretty meh (the Great Company benefit compared to the Battle Company benefit is particularly underwhelming), tho I do see some cool possibilities from Counter-Charge, at least occasionally. Have to see what the Command Benefits for the individual Formations are like to really judge.

OK then.

Daemon Decurión is called Daemonic Incursion

Special rules:
- Demonic corruption: Objetive tokens count always as controlled, if at least they were controlled by a Demon unit before. This Works even if the unit is destroyed.
- Warp unleashed: Reroll instability
- Demonic Power: +1 or -1 to the Warp Strom table after rolling

• Like 1