New SW Rumors

pretre

Are they doing another Model for Krom Dragongaze? the leader from the Stormclaw box?

And that Start collecting kit is a must have for me,,sheese just the TWC alone make it worth it.I could use more Grey Hunters too:)

Nah, it's just a non-limited release of the same Model.

Probably gonna have to pick up the Start Collecting box myself. In addition to the SW-specific kits, that SM Commander has a ton of great bits that I'm always down for more of.

Not a huge fan of that Ulrik as a Gaming Model. Great as a display piece or something, but I don't really like those weapons on the ground poses for someone that's supposed to be actually in battle.

BONUS (ONE REAL GOOD FORMATION)

The Ironwolves formation:

1 Wolf Lord or Battle leader.

0-1 Wolf Guard or Termintors

2-3 Blood Claws

2-4 Grey Hunters Land Speeders

1-2 Long Fangs

0-1 Wolf Scouts

0-2 Lone Wolfs

Restrictions: The formation have to include enough dedicated transport to embark all non-vehicle model.

Special Rules:

Units of of this detachment may disembark from transport moving up to 12"

Vehicles may move additional 6" when moving flat out.-

Vehicles of this formation may get all upgrades they want for free (weapons and wargear)

transp.gif transp.gif

Need to have some info clear. Say land-raider from this formation 1st turn moves 12 inches the guys inside can get out 6 and then charge???

Wanting to make sure. the Terminators can take a landraider as a option correct..??

Seams to make them very good to me.

Sorry I play nids so wanting to make sure on the tanks and things.

Need to have some info clear. Say land-raider from this formation 1st turn moves 12 inches the guys inside can get out 6 and then charge???

Wanting to make sure. the Terminators can take a landraider as a option correct..??

Seams to make them very good to me.

Sorry I play nids so wanting to make sure on the tanks and things.

Unless there's some other wording preventing it, yeah, huge threat radius out of their Land Raiders.

EDIT: Actually, that would apply to StormWolves as well, which most of them can take as DTs. And the more I think about the possibilities, the more I want to see the exact wording on that Rule, because it might have a ton of possibilities.

• Like 1

Having

Unless there's some other wording preventing it, yeah, huge threat radius out of their Land Raiders.

EDIT: Actually, that would apply to StormWolves as well, which most of them can take as DTs. And the more I think about the possibilities, the more I want to see the exact wording on that Rule, because it might have a ton of possibilities.

Having multi uints that can charge that move fast arriving over a couple turns would be great I think.

I also thing a blackmane formation and a iron wolves could be interesting as well, lots of unit and fire power all around

Thinking about getting the book and maybe trying to put my Wolves on the field again.

Most interested in trying the Blackmane`s,is there any other army in the game that can pod most all of their army in on turn one?

In this case its probably suicide vs many of the top tier shooting armies,but does it seem like a viable army?