Game Mats - combined shipping

shmitty

If you don't mind holding it until the OFCC for me (I'm in B'ham), I'd love a 4x4 Space Hulk mousepad with a 2-inch grid. Seems perfect for the Zone Mortalis board I'm working on.If it's a pain to add a custom order, no worries. If it'll work, though, let me know the amount and an email and I'd be happy to send funds via PayPal.

• Like 1

Just got a mat from Deep Cut,,just wanted to let you all know that the PVC one is very thin and the print is a bit too glossy for my tastes.I actually thought I ordered the one with the mousepad backing stuff but I guess not.

They certainly do have a great number of print choices but I would highly recommend getting the backing added in.Not sure how much those are in comparison with the FL mats...

I got the 4x6 Lava mat.

• Like 2

Okay, we can combine a custom order with a regular order.  So, JMGraham that will work.

They also do have discounts for larger orders, although I don't know if we have enough for that or not.  I'm going to send in what we do need and see what they say.

Does the club need any more mats for OFCC? 

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I can't believe that passed and yeah pound tanked and probably will be for a week or two as the power change and negotiations take place. But shipping might be delayed and/or go up.

• Like 1