AoS Event In Salem Sept. 18th

Krieger

The event will be narrative driven event though we are using matched play. It is our intent to encourage people to try to bring themed lists that you think your opponents will enjoy playing against. By all means play to win, but I would discourage folks from prioritizing winning over having a good time.

Myself (Wiley) and Brent are running the event and we will be doing our best to encourage this kind of environment.

The event will be narrative driven event though we are using matched play. It is our intent to encourage people to try to bring themed lists that you think your opponents will enjoy playing against. By all means play to win, but I would discourage folks from prioritizing winning over having a good time.

Myself (Wiley) and Brent are running the event and we will be doing our best to encourage this kind of environment.

Ok great sounds good, that totally works for me. Just making sure, really looking forward to this event. Anything to get me motivated to paint stuff works for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for the late release. Here is the comp pack for the event.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1viV1FCV64hWHVRUk04R1pSOW8/view?usp=sharing

Please reach out to me on Facebook or by e-mail if you have any questions or concerns. My e-mail is provided below.

We are only 6 days away from the event. Please update your status to going or not going to help us prepare the right number of tables for the event.

If you haven't turned in your list please do so ASAP. The deadline for list submission is 9/16. Please follow the rules in the comp pack for list submission. If you have already submitted your list don't worry about making any edits.

Please submit all army lists to why3303@gmail.com

• Like 1