Guardian Games Yard Sale - Labor Day - September 5th

pretre

GG Yard Sale:
WHEN: Monday September 5th. Set up time 11 AM-12 PM. Sale runs 12-5 PM. Tear down time 5-6 PM.

WHERE: Our parking lot. Rodda is closed that day, so we can use the whole lot. There will be food carts (Hot Lips at the very least, possibly more).

GUARDIAN GAMES TABLES:
We'll have several tables with items on deep discount. These will be a mix of new and used games, but will all be items that have been sitting on our shelves for way too long. This is a yard sale, it's going to be yard sale quality stuff. Final specifics to be determined.
Prize wheel. Spin the prize wheel with a donation to charity! We'll have games and swag to give away. Again, specifics to be determined.
CUSTOMER TABLES:
Customers can buy a table in our parking lot to sell their games, nerdy crafts, run a board game exchange, etc.
$10 for a half table, $20 for a full table. We can sell 16 full tables total. Prepay in store.

PROMOTION:
Flyers are up around the stores and quarter sheet flyers are at the registers.
We'll be advertising this in our email newsletter and on Facebook.

• Like 6

I can probably take care of that for ya...talk to ya tomorrow, but I will be down by Guardian Games Friday night.

Thanks, but Angel said you can call in to reserve. So I'm going to call in about 15 minutes when they open. I'll post here with how many tables are left.

Anyone else need me to reserve a table?

• 3 weeks later...