Warhamsters 11/8 Game night

Fix

I'm going to be playing 9th Age against Alan and listening in on you obsess over election results, followed by either celebrating or commiserating over beers after.

Also I have a favor to ask of any driving folks, I need to drop my car off at the shop just down the street from NYP for some work - would someone be willing to follow me over there after beers and drive me home? If not a walk won't kill me, but a ride would be nice!

I will most likely be sitting in front of my computer tomorrow night watching the election streaming. A mildly alcoholic or heavily alcoholic drink will probably be in my hand depending on how the night is going. I wish everyone a pleasant Election Night evening and thank god this crap is almost over. 

I'm Duty Staff Officer (DSO), which means I'm on call after 1600 hours in case something happens.  You know, like post-election rage marches or protests or other stuff.  Thus, unable to attend game night.

HOWEVER, I have listed my 40k datacards n' codices and such on eBay so streamlining things.  Hoping to condense and focus better and come on down soon.  Dawson starts driving in a month so I'm sure he'll no longer care about my presence at the house on Tuesday nights, as he most assuredly won't be there.  ha!