Ham Slamwich 2017: A 9th Age Tournament - February 18th

After a few scheduling snafus, we finally have our tournament date! I'm going to wait until the weekend before I post on the main Ordo boards to let people secure spots (though I'll be surprised if we hit our 16 player cap).

Dark Tower Info Page:
http://www.darktowerlgs.com/special-events/warhammer-9th-age-tournament1142017

Tournament Packet
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zTEC-XEj_9xcRd9SGCxtp5EZm3FLIchzTA2-sz3MSrI/edit?usp=sharing

Go ahead and check in here if you're planning to attend and I'll save you a spot. If you want to submit your list, PMing me on here is probably the best way, but I'll also take emails to smashthedean@gmail.com, lists posted in this thread, paper lists handed in the next time you see me, or lists grafittied on walls around town (note for Don's sake: don't actually do this :wink:)

If you have any questions about the event let me know and I hope to see many of you there!

Lists Received:
Kacy 
Gabe 
Yarb

Andrewgeddon

Obsidiananubis

Zeev

Confirmed, but no list!:

Jake
Sherbert
Jim

TheBeninator

Tentative:

Loren

valorunbound

• Like 5

Kacy,

I don't play 9th Age but if you need any assistance with running things, happy to help... since you're playing and all.  If you need someone to write out brackets, organize anything, etc.

I even have a slew of medals that you can convert for placing / painting / whatnot if you want...

Anyways, if you need any logistical / grunt work assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.