Looking for a team for the OFCC

Hey all:

I've been out of the game for 4.5 years and am about to get back into things. I'm looking to join a team for the OFCC.

I'm not the greatest player in the world and I haven't played an 8th edition game yet, but I have entered the Black Sheep tournament next month and plan to get my playing chops in reasonable shape over the next several months. I'm fairly sure most would say that I'm a decent enough fellow to play against and I imagine that a little due diligence on me from Ordo veterans would attest as such. Other selling points for me are the fact that if I ever made a hard army, it was by accident and that my armies always look nice at a minimum.

I plan to play Dark Elves this year.

Anyway, shoot me a PM if you might have a spot available and we can start a dialog about perhaps joining your team.

• Like 1

I'lll vouch for him too - just don't let him loose anywhere near your bitz ; once "lost" him in GW's metal room...

Actually let him get near your bitz.  He once needed a few things I had, but was out of cash.....well I now have a LOF original Skaven Plague Priest that he painted for my army....  Good trade IMHO.

Hey all: thanks for the nice comments! That oughta fool'em!

All true anecdotes;

I was at the first OFCC which was great fun and in somebody's garage/shop sort of structure west of Portland a ways.

I did have a great adventure in the inner sanctum of miniaturedom.....row upon row of the sacred bins of glorious metal goodness at GW HQ in Nottingham long ago.

....and Jason is still fussing 'cuz I sniped him (I'm sure I didn't know it was him) out of an eBay auction for an OOP Thrudd figure about a zillion years ago. He should play dwarfs with that memory for grudges! I'll make it up to you at the OFCC. :)

Hopefully, I will see y'all at the OFCC and we can catch up.....

• Like 1