Tick-Tock

Most of Scared Hitless is fairly well along in the hobby aspect, and getting a lot of games in, fine-tuning for OFCC. I, on the other hand, just started my wood elf army. Cut out all the bits of two boxes of dryads. I am hoping to have them put together by the end of this month, as well as a character, and two eagles. My plan is to put together and paint around 400-500 points a month, although this will be slightly hampered by the anticipation of the new release expected in April. I'm trying to predict what models will not have new kits upon release, so I can start on those, while I wait for the new kits to come out.

Can't make it to Brawl this year. spending too much money on warhammer as it is, and the fee plus room was a little too much. I think a couple people from Scared Hitless are going though.

Being a member of Team Grimdark, I am working on my models, and trying to learn this crazy square base game. My WoC never disappoint. I am going to experiment with a little more magic, and a little less khornezerking agro style. My paint scheme is iron and brass armor, with a bit more realism in mounts, so I am not uber beholden to a particular god/mark. (exception being the crushers...)

I don't know what soulcrusher girls are by they sound awesome.

Well, they aren't actual girls, but rather miniature representations of girls rendered in metal and plastic. If they were real, they would be amped as hell to get out and play as they have been confined to a foam lined steel reinforced case for many years.

As it is, it's just me who is amped to play.....