base question

Does it matter from a game mechanic standpoint if no all my models with skimmer bases are on actual skimmer bases, but are instead on regular bases of the same width? I don't think it matters, but I figured I ask before I did it. 

I bought some used Pirhanhas and now I have more drones and skimmers than I have skimmer bases. I have extra clear stems, 32mm rounds, and 60mm rounds, but the rounds aren't clear or thin like the skimmer ones are. Think it would create a problem?

41 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

Thanks. Thought it was worth double checking before I did it.

Oh, worth knowing, GW flight bases as per their description are 32mm for small and 60mm for the larger.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Citadel-Ball-Top-Flying-Stems-with-32mm-Flying-Bases

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Citadel-Ball-Top-Flying-Stems-with-60mm-Flying-Bases

The small ones match up almost perfectly with the other GW 32mm bases, but the large ones are noticeably smaller than other GW 60mm bases. I think they're like 57mm or so.

2 minutes ago, WestRider said:

The small ones match up almost perfectly with the other GW 32mm bases, but the large ones are noticeably smaller than other GW 60mm bases. I think they're like 57mm or so.

I also think there is a size difference, but the GW site says they are 60mm.

4 hours ago, Ish said:

I think they dropped the 32 mm ones from their line up. The Primaris Inceptors use a new, kinda crescent-shaped flight stem that attaches to a normal black base.

I think my crisis suits came with those too.