Who wants to play BFG? Let's play.

• 9 months later...

So far, we've played a couple of basic learning games. We usually start around 5-6pm and the store has several good tables to play on. If enough people with fleets want to play, we cat set up more scheduled games.

I have 1 "space" table cover and some "space terrain" to get 1 table started, so anything else helps.  So far, we have Imperial, Chaos, and Ork.

• 2 weeks later...

looking ahead to a week from Monday ... (jan - 9th?) I will gather my Eldar up and dust them off.  But I may try to put together something else from what I have on hand. What point size are you guys doing?

I work in Tualatin / Sherwood - live south of the metro area - near Aurora / Hubbard - I can get to G&G probably around 5 typically.

-d

I will have to look at my calendar - I Have a funeral to prepare a slideshow for on the 17th (my sister in-law) - Anyhow, that's what will be keeping me busy this week.  If I can push through it I think I can do the 16th - if I get things in order by next weekend 🙂

-d

• 2 weeks later...