OFCC and predictors fighter

Lizard men army special rule. There are mixed opinions online about models I. The 2 nd rank getting the extra extra atack that they can roll up. Different tournaments rule differently. I personally think they should, but whatever the event organizers rule is fine. I just want to know so lizard player can plan for it.

Normally you are correct. But the wording of supporting attacks negates this as the predatory fighter rule doesn't specifically overrule the brb and supporting attacks uses the phrase "regardless of the source or rule" (paraphrasing as I don't have brb in front of me).

Heh you guys have just summed up the arguments on both sides there and show why an official ruling on this is needed... hopefully someone can pop in here and shed some light.  I'll move the same question up to the ratings committee thread and see if I can get it sped up.

Normally you are correct. But the wording of supporting attacks negates this as the predatory fighter rule doesn't specifically overrule the brb and supporting attacks uses the phrase "regardless of the source or rule" (paraphrasing as I don't have brb in front of me).

The only way to hold someone accountable to that rule would be by having your opponet role the first rank attacks seperately from ell the rest.

Veskit is 100% correct, both sides can be argued (and have been argued) since the book came out. Here is the summary,

Side 1, Only the front rank gets PF - The BRB says that supporting attacks are always limited to 1 attack, therefore no additional attacks. Sorry, go eat a bloat toad. 

Side 2, The LM book says that PF "Grants an additional attack after a 6 is rolled." The LM Book does not limit this special attack in any way and clearly the book is intended to allow PF the extra attacks even for supporting attacks as it is a special attack outside of the normal combat restrictions. You eat the bloat toad buddy, extra wasabi.

So now empirically what are we looking at, a lizardmen horde (10 wide) with sword and shield gets 40 attacks. 20 attacks are the front rank which on average roll 3.3 6's. So with rule 1, the Lizardmen horde gets 43.3 attacks. With rule 2, they 46.6 attacks.

In the game we all know that 1/3 or more of that horde is probably dead before it gets to swing from whatever it is fighting which greatly reduces this number anyway.  

Lustria has a huge debate about it if anyone really wants to look into both sides.