Banner of eternal flame

I didn't find it answered in the FAQ. The banner states that the unit has flaming attacks. However, it doesn't state that the attacks are magical. The FAQ said that attacks made by magic items are magical, but as this is a banner, and it does not make attacks, I would think the attacks are only flaming, not magical. Has this been answered somewhere?

I didn't find it answered in the FAQ. The banner states that the unit has flaming attacks. However, it doesn't state that the attacks are magical. The FAQ said that attacks made by magic items are magical, but as this is a banner, and it does not make attacks, I would think the attacks are only flaming, not magical. Has this been answered somewhere?

But Ethereal models still have plenty of other things that kill them. :wink: So no magical attacks but spirit hosts still die off to crumble due to CR.

Looking at your other posts I see your thinking here, but just remember Ethereal models are nice for chaff and support but will not hold a Rank and File unit long. And they die in droves to characters with magical weapons. Keep that in mind and they're golden.

Do love those new Spirit Host models though. The new look just puts the old ones to shame.

yea i didn't know hence the question mark :) seems silly that a bound spell creates flaming attacks that aren't magical. so does the WP go around with a box of matches lighting all of their weapons on fire? ;) hehe  seems silly that runes make an artillery magical, even if it doesn't affect the attack, yet a spell effect on weapons is not magical. oh gw..