OFCC 2015 - Date and location announced!

evil_bryan

Just think of all the portland based 'commerce' that we're going to miss out on this year though. :(

I live in Portland with no car. Vancouver buses suck and getting there with my army will be not fun at all. And all my experiences there has been bad food and readneck methheads. Not my idea of a good time.

Not everyone likes that side of the river. So be a little more understanding for those of us who don't like going into Portland's suburb.

The Hilton is downtown, you can take #4 bus straight from the Yellow Line stop at Delta Park. It runs every 15 minutes and accepts Trimet transfers.

Nice. I have had issues getting around the Couve many times before and only go there once every year at the most.

Mind you the locations right at the mall is not a good one but most of Portland is not like that at all. I feel safer in Portland than my old home town. For a city of its size it is one of the safest cities in the country. But it is a city and Suburbanites don't like the city.

My only issue is: Are there cruelty-free fair trade non-gluten options available at the new venue? Also, will there be a vendor selling ironic OFCC trucker caps and skinny jeans? :)

Don't threaten me, I will order more Ordo Trucker Hats and pay for them out of my own pocket!!!  :)

• Like 2

I vote that we move OFCC 2016 to Hockinson. That'll really teach those Portlanders.

I realize not everyone may get this joke. Let's get some visual aids:

Where will OFCC 2016 be held?

'Beautiful' 'downtown' Hockinson, WA.

cm5918.png

Are there local services that I can use while in Hockinson at OFCC 2016?

Yes, Hockinson Market.

6611730.JPG

Is there public transportation to OFCC 2016?

HEEELLLL NO.

What'll the venue look like for OFCC 2016?

Imagine tables in the middle of this:

10085628.jpg

Will there be craft beer available for sale at a local pub?

Ando will be selling cases of 'craft beer' at the Ordo table:

miller-high-life-logo.jpg

Vote pretre, OFCC HOG 2016.

• Like 1