Brawl Hustle!

So with the BSB less than one week away. Who has found themselves yet behind on projects? I for one have been placed there. I have about 50 skinks that I am painting and basing, along with 4 movement trays. I am just finishing basing my wagon project. I am also trying to get my display board put together,but if I fall short, I do have my fail safe back up board. Anyways, how are you all doing?

OK so I'm making some movement trays for my Orcs. I haven't played orcs in a long time and been playing 20mm type armies and more MSU style stuff prior to 8th edition. Enter the modern game of big units combined with 25mm Orc bases and Holy crap these units are huge. I think I had an entire dark elf army from the old days that would fit on one of my Orc move trays ????

• Like 3

i gave up on getting my board done... ill just do one for ofcc with the dwarfs as originally planned.  stinking finals next week(i hate quarters!!!) so i guess i have to 'study' seeing as there's no way thats happening this weekend.  at least got the chimera mostly done and everything else including festus based and flocked to not look like complete ****.  ready to get pounded by filth this weekend!  still kicking myself for thinking the bottom line was comp 8 and 10.7 will be fine.  'sigh' i guess ill have to test my 'real' legions list after the brawl!