Sunday! Yes! Ariel, Ookla, We Ride!!!!!!

Raindog

thanks for the game matt p.  finally you didnt roll like complete **** against me lol.  not like you really needed it though.  brutal list for my vanguard list.  honestly not sure what i could do against that.  just happy i at least killed a few things so the dwarfs felt like they accomplished something while getting completely annihilated!  note to self: make your opponent roll your toughness tests cause im just waaaay too good at killing myself..... also congrats on being my first skaven loss!  i was due to get 'rat bombed' one of these days :wink:.  not too worried about running into a list like that though at ofcc... not sure even my regular dwarf list could handle it very well unless i played something cagey and brought a flame cannon or something lol. 

the more i play this list though the more fun i have with it.  slayers just keep getting whiped to a man.  havent really had a good matchup for them yet.  the beardstar just needs to avoid getting magic'd to death.  although i doubt 2 irresistable plagues back to back and getting s10 warp cannon template in the middle of them will happen very often lol.  good game bro hopefully it will be a better one next time!

@ Nate, that was a great game, there were certainly moments where I felt like the Dwarfs were going to steal a victory.Tooled characters always give me problems, I dont have an answer for your lord or BSB especially with Bugman in there healing them.. Lucky shot with the WLC to get the runesmith and like 13 beards. Couple of irresistible plagues and yeah, no block can handle that. The slayers and the monks would have annihilated each other either way, it was a bit easier with the flank charge, but still, unbreakable is powerful. Interesting Dwarf list for sure. I am interested in playing around with comp 20 Skaven lists. IDK if its possible, they'd be an interesting sight. I have the models to do whatever I could come up with, perhaps Ill post some lists later. AND comp the one I plan on using in the OPEN.

@ MexicanNinja...Challenge accepted!! Ill take the EK, whatever! :wacko:

@ Nate, that was a great game, there were certainly moments where I felt like the Dwarfs were going to steal a victory.Tooled characters always give me problems, I dont have an answer for your lord or BSB especially with Bugman in there healing them.. Lucky shot with the WLC to get the runesmith and like 13 beards. Couple of irresistible plagues and yeah, no block can handle that. The slayers and the monks would have annihilated each other either way, it was a bit easier with the flank charge, but still, unbreakable is powerful. Interesting Dwarf list for sure. I am interested in playing around with comp 20 Skaven lists. IDK if its possible, they'd be an interesting sight. I have the models to do whatever I could come up with, perhaps Ill post some lists later. AND comp the one I plan on using in the OPEN.

lol MN throw in alarielle too!  im sure that will make him happy to revisit that nightmare...... also you may not agree with me but a huge key to that game was your abom getting that stupid multi wound no armor thing on my runesmith killing him outright(he had a 2+ and bugman can heal him... 'sigh' SKAVEN!! lol).  if i still had the scroll i would have stopped that last plague and thrown all my dice into stopping your skitterleap making your sear have to take a few chucks from the miners.  just a small thing and probably still a 'hail mary' but i was pretty much screwed at that point lol.  we'll play again and ill bring a real list if you need uncomp challenge.   im not sure what a comp 20 skaven list would be.  its got to be... interesting lol.  skaven are murdered in swedish...

Oh, it wasn't a challenge. The part about throwing down was about me thdowin down with The Eternity King when I have the chance.

However, we do need to get a game in....it's been too long. And, if you're playin in The Open, there's a chance we face off so we may as well get some practice games in.