Mini Ordo Bowl Interim League (MOBIL)

savion47

The Mini Ordo Bowl Interim League (MOBIL)

The goal of the Mini Ordo Bowl Interim League (MOBIL) is to provide players both new to the league as well as seasoned coaches a chance to play between major leagues. These events will be one day with three games. This will be a great introduction for new players and also a way for current coaches to try out new teams.

MOBIL Rules:

1. For a MOBIL to happen there must be a minimum of 4 coaches.

2. New teams as well as current Ordo Bowl League teams are able to participate.

3. Match-ups will be determined at the event. Every player will be assigned a number and a dice will be rolled to determine who plays who. No two players will play each other twice during the event.

4. Games are considered official league games and effects of these games will have an impact on the teams if they are used in future leagues.

5. A computer with internet will be available to upload match data to the Ordo Bowl site but a printer will not be available for printing off new rosters. All Coaches are required to bring a printed roster and track information between games to be easily understandable to their opponent.

6. Dates for upcoming MOBILs are:

• June 20th 2015 @ WOW

• July 12th 2015 @ WOW

Dates are subject to change if needed based on Commissioners availability.

Schedule: 

• 10:00 – 10:30: Check In
  • 10:30 – 1:00: Game 1
  • 1:00 – 1:30: Lunch
  • 1:30 – 4:00: Game 2
  • 4:15 – 6:45: Game 3
  • Like 1

I am going to try to make both.

I do have a quick question... Games 1 and 2 are each 2.5 hours long. But game 3 is 1.5 hours long...

Is there something else different about game 3? I've not played in this sort of set-up before, so I wasn't sure if that was intentional, or maybe a typo?

Thanks!

-Tim

I am going to try to make both.

I do have a quick question... Games 1 and 2 are each 2.5 hours long. But game 3 is 1.5 hours long...

Is there something else different about game 3? I've not played in this sort of set-up before, so I wasn't sure if that was intentional, or maybe a typo?

Thanks!

-Tim

I suck at math. They will all be 2.5 hours long.  Fixed it in the post.

hmmm I forgot that I will be out of town on the first one…and now the second one I think will be a problem as well with vacations.  But the OFCC friday event should be sorted by tonight to know for sure if I can finally get that ticket.

-d

Hello, did I read this correctly?

People can being TR100 "new teams" to this AND people can bring last league teams? A beginner with a TR100 team will be slaughtered by a TR150 team.

not if i add morg....hmmmm.  he is a team all himself.