Food question for our Tournament this weekend?

Lord Hanaur

We have run into that in the past actually and there are indeed some people who are sensitive to certain things.  But my question is more general.  Teriyaki was a lot of food, was very tasty and it was probably a lot better for us than Pizza.  Gotta keep those energy levels up over the course of four games!

I am going to decide in the next few hours so I can prepare the menu's for the Ambassadors and i just wanted to get input so keep it coming.  Even those not attending, your opinion is appreciated.

• Like 1

Cool.  They were supposed to call me back but didn't.  Maybe if you are coming, you can get with me tomorrow and we can tag team it.  Has that been decided yet?

Was supposed to be paintballing, but they canceled.

Sadly I haven't even opened my Codex and cards yet.

I wouldn't be a good choice to be in a tourney at this time

I think the choice you made of wings and pizza was excellent. The wings were eaten at a much slower pace, whereas the pizza was the mid day carb up we needed. The drinks were great. Understand this is just a function of the store, but more trash cans were needed. Speaking of, that store was really awesome. I even saw the gaming space in the back, nice. The painting of Gandolf in the rafters was awe inspiring. +2 for washing your hands? Hilarious. 

• Like 1

Indeed. I ordered 100 wings to provide for the ongoing nourishment needs of the Ambassadors.

What was funny was the lady when i called and told her I was feeding 30 gamers, she said Id need 8 pizzas. I laughed at her and said: "uh...no. I said these are GAMERS. Get me ten pizzas, 5 orders of breadsticks and ONE HUNDRED chicken wings!!!".

End of the night we had exactly two wings left. Lol.

I also got cases upon cases of pop, gatorades, snapples and some other stuff and we ended with like 12 cans of pop left.

So I think we pretty much nailed it on the amounts.

• Like 2

You're very welcome.  I also did it because i know we have some diabetic folks who attended and i really REALLY wanted to make sure they also got taken care of.

Do you think you'd preffr less pop and more of the other stuff?  We can totally do it.  Everyone has their own preferences which is why we went with a wide range but any input on what you like to drink is also helpful for next year.

• Like 1