Betrayal At Calth Discussion was Heresy Rumors?

pretre

blogger-image--682789132.jpg
hh2.jpg
hh6.jpg

12193594_548215982002446_386160866779731

574027IMG4071.jpg

286441IMG4073.jpg961841IMG4072.jpg
753798_md-Photoshopped.jpg

Images of the purported plastic sprues:

731695_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20

731696_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20
731694_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20
731692_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20
731693_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20
731691_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20
731689_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20
731690_md-Horus%20Heresy%2C%20News%2C%20

And some rumors:

Wintermute (Warseer Admin) posted tonight about the HH game

Originally Posted by RTB01

is there any other info you can give us at this time
Originally Posted by Wintermute

Yes there is.

According to my sources: the rules are not 8th Ed and they haven't been Sigmared/simplified. The major difference is that the 'read this first' sections and the reference cards have simple to follow tables. For example the BS rule instead of being the traditional 'BS3 =4+' style in fact has the BS as '4+'. All other rules are as per 7th edition which will also be in the box.

No information about the minis in the box though.

He also posted the game will be called 'Batlle for Ultramar' and

It is Ultramarines vs Word Barers.

Just saw this on Spikey Bits:

This may be one of the deals we’ve ever heard of from Games Workshop.

I hope this turns out to be true, cause WOW I don’t think finding Heresy players will be hard if getting the miniatures is this easy!

via Voices in the Trees 3-8-2015

Horus Heresy Starter Set

2 sides, Identically Equipped

Models are NOT legion marked.

Generic Heresy-era models.

– Early Heresy mark armor Astartes x20

– Cataphractii Terminators x5

– Contemptor Dreadnought x1

– Praetor x1

These contents seem to line up with the last set of rumors we heard back in FEB.

via Steve the Warboss 2-25-2015

-Gaming Set Includes a Supplement for the Age of Darkness
-Rules and a Dettachment for Playing Legio Astartes and Xenos in the Past of 40k
-A new Allied Matrix including Xenos of the 31st Millenium
-Very generic Dataslates for the Models, only the featured Characters will have specific Background, but can used for any Legion
-Unlike the previous Sets, the Squads will have no unique Leaders, only names “Sergeant”
-Box will include 6 versions of new Sprues

Speculation about release date:

October maybe? Warhammer World open house on October 18-17, with promise to unvail something:
We’re happy to announce that we will be releasing +++DELETED BY THE INQUISITION+++, which is really exciting!

Last thread:

• Like 1

Thanks for clearing that up, Valace

On Warseer 

Originally Posted by Mack

That is indeed the artwork from the Throne of skulls event at Warhammer world.

I'm thinking they gave out the objective cards and the campaign book at the event for the HH tournament they held.

Originally Posted by Art Is Resistance  

It's a Fandex - nothing more than that.
It's been around for a few years now - well written, nicely put together, it includes rules for Megarachnids etc..
You can't buy it - FW allowed him to do it on the proviso no money exchanged hands for it, but copy pop up from time to time (I have one).
And:

Nope - physical book only....

November can't come soon enough

• 2 weeks later...

I guess anyone can email in as an “anonymous source” and be completely wrong about stuff. Here is the low down:

- It is a Boxed game with tiles. (Yes it’s just a box game)

- NO -------- XENOS! This is about the galactic civil war of man. That means no bs Eldar, Tau, Orks,

Necrons, etc. If you hear anyone say there will be rules for Xenos, they are lying to you and they’re a major bs artist. This isn’t 40k, this is 30k and we don’t give a gak what color your Eldar dress is. 

- THIS IS NOT A LIMITED RELEASE – this is a boxed game and the models maybe used for Forge World’s Age of Darkness. If you don’t own their books you are missing out.

- Follow up to the last point, BUY THE FORGE WORLD BOOKS THEY ARE OUTSTANDING AND WORTH EVERY DIME OR PENCE (for my English friends).

- The sales of the box will dictate what will be released next, how it will be released and when it will be released. ONCE AGIN, IF THESE SITES SAY THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING OUT, THEY’RE LYING.

Contents of the Box:

30x Tactical marines MK IV ONLY!

5x Catapharctii Terminators

1x Contemptor with Lascannon and CCW (FW Contemptor arms are interchangeable with the new plastics)

1x Praetor

1x Chaplain

The game box will be the only way to get the models for the initial release. The more you buy the faster the minis will come out in squad form.

PS. If I seem salty, I am. I’m tired of these sites playing with your hobby emotions and it pisses me off!

Don’t hate the media, become the media! 

My passion is marketing and these just dont have a real lasting appeal. I don't see the customer urge to want to buy them over any other bazillion marine options. I'm just thinking why waste money on ugly models. You want 30k and 40k and yet you can't support two versions of fantasy using 99% of the same models.

My passion is marketing and these just dont have a real lasting appeal. I don't see the customer urge to want to buy them over any other bazillion marine options. I'm just thinking why waste money on ugly models. You want 30k and 40k and yet you can't support two versions of fantasy using 99% of the same models.

Considering they are blurry, bad pics I don't know that you should judge yet.